Dec 30, 2009

Are You.......


Making Changes ? ? ?

With New Years Eve just a day away, I am busy as can be -
Cleaning Up & Clearing Out

I decided to pull the tall Shelving unit out of the Storage Closet
& assembled some of my small Priority eBay Boxes,
Covered them with Brown Paper & Viola

I am finally going to have a Very Organized System
right at My Finger Tips
(can you see the corner of My Work Table)

I have been vowing for months to get all my "Stuff"
in Order, and I think it is Finally going to
Happen....

Now ALL my beads will be in [1] place, Not 6.....
along with all My Other Creative stuff ~

Then I think some listings on eBay or Etsy for all the
Great things I won't be using.....


So, What are You doing this New Year?????





3 comments:

  1. I am amazed at how we are all different, but so alike in many ways! I have visited several folks today who are re-organizing as well as myself! It feels great to not be alone! Happy, Happy New Year!! Judi

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Grama's SoulDecember 30, 2009 at 4:06 PM

    I'm going to get organized, just like you. Or at least try!!!LOL

    Cheers,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheryl
    Great job on those boxes I love it!!! I've been cleaning as well, buy does that feel good.
    Thanks for stopping by today and the words of friendship that you shared.

    I wish you and your loved ones a very Happy New Year!!

    Hugs to you
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting... Have a Happy & Creative day ~ Cheryl